Give

If you would like to partner with us financially there is a link at the bottom of this page that will get you there or click here. The link will bring you to CCCD’s home page. 90% of what you give goes directly to us. The other 10% goes to cover administrative costs. CCCD is a member of ECFA (www.ecfa.org), check out their website for more information. The ECFA’s mission statement says: “ECFA is committed to helping Christ-centered organizations earn the public’s trust through developing and maintaining standards of accountability that convey God-honoring ethical practices.

Click on “Donate Now” at the right side of the CCCD homepage. www.cccdjamaica.org

Donate now

Fill in your personal information. Then it will ask for Gift Information. Please enter the amount you wish to give and frequency.

Info Page

Make sure “Ben and Krista Beukema” is selected in the “Gift Preference” section.

Donate preference If you would like to write a check you can do that also. Feel free to send it to the US office:

CCCD

124 North Court Street

Lewisburg, WV 24901

Please leave the memo line blank and include a note in the envelope that the check is intended for the Beukemas.

Thank you so much for your financial support.

Ben and Krista Beukema

Click here to Give


Warning: Method isTablet not defined in /home/bkbeukem/public_html/wp-content/themes/theblog/functions/Mobile_Detect.php on line 68